Prof.(Dr.) Sudhir Krishnaswamy
Vice-Chancellor and Director, PACE, NLSIU
Political Philosophy and Politics in India, Law and Governance, Legal System Reform.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Oxon)
- Bachelor of Civil Laws (Oxon)
- Bachelor of Arts and Law (Honours NLSIU)
Areas of Interest:
Constitutional and Administrative Law, Property Law and Legal System Reform
Publications and writings
Democracy and Constitutionalism in India, Oxford University Press 2009
Articles, Journal Chapters, Conference Papers:
- Dalits see the apex court’s order on SC/ST Act as a dog whistle to destroy the law, Sudhir Krishnaswamy, April 10, 2018, The Print.
- The people’s court, Sudhir Krishnaswamy, November 24, 2016, India Today.
- Mr. Modi, Don’t Patent Cow Urine, Achal Prabhala and Sudhir Krishnaswamy, June 16, 2016, The New York Times.
- Patently a Missed Opportunity, Achal Prabhala, Sudhir krishnawamy, The Hindu, May 25, 2016
- The SC must end partisan federalism, Sudhir krishnawamy and Gaurav Mukherjee, The Hindu, Feb 10, 2016
- Is a Presidential Reference on Koushal v Naz Forum Shopping? Available here.
- Why Novartis case will help innovation. Available here. [with Achal Prabhala]
- ‘Healthcare Law in the US and the RTE in India’, Economic and Political Weekly, Sep 01 Vol XLVII., 2012 [with Arjun Jayadev]
Ms. Apoorva Gupta
Assistant Coordinator, PACE & Student Welfare Officer
Ms. Susheela Suresh
Mr. Lingaraj R