Please note the following information regarding eligibility, deadlines for receiving your application, and the method of applying to our PACE programmes.
The minimum eligibility for applying for Master of Business Laws and PostGraduate Diploma programmes is a graduate degree (in law or other fields) from a recognized university.
Students with a degree certificate or its equivalent from any UGC-recognized university, Association of Indian Universities, CA, CS, ICWA, Open University/distance learning can apply. There shall be no restriction as to age, nationality, gender or employment status.
Admissions for the Academic Year 2023-24 is closed
1. My Final UG exam is pending, may I apply?
In case the degree certificate is not available or not issued by the university, a provisional passing certificate issued by the University and attested copies of the statement of marks for all the years of graduation should be furnished. Please submit self-attested soft copies of your final transcripts with a written declaration along with the other documents and an explanation about your situation to the application portal. In this case, your admission shall be provisional.
Confirmation of your admission is conditional to you passing your final Undergraduate exam and successfully getting an undergraduate degree.
2. May I upload Self – attested soft copies to the online admission application?
You may upload self-attested soft copies of your supporting documents on the admissions portal. If required, we may request you to substantiate them with hard copies at a later stage.
3. Is a hard copy of my application required for admissions?
As part of the application process, please send the below by courier:
- Application hard copy
- Two Passport-size photographs
- Supporting document(s) –
- For Indian National: All marksheets and degree certificates for the highest degree obtained; In case the degree certificate is not available or not issued by the university, a provisional passing certificate issued by the University, and self-declaration (in case the degree is not conferred) and attested copies of the statement of marks for all the years of graduation should be sent
- For Foreign Nationals: A copy of your passport or OCI card along with an equivalent certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities.
Please send the details to the below address:
Professional and Continuing Education (PACE)
National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru – 560 072
The hard copy of the above should reach the address on or before by September 15, 2023
4. What is the structure of PACE programmes?
All PACE programmes are hybrid which includes online classes that will be held during the alternate weekend (Saturday & Sunday) from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Attendance to the classes is non-mandatory, however, we provide recordings after the classes on the student’s learning management system. The final exam is the hybrid part of the programme which is an in-person examination based out of the centre.
5. What is the scheme of Assessment?
Every course shall have a combination of formative and summative assessments. This will aid in regular learning and understanding concepts better. Please note the following details regarding the upcoming assessments:
6. What is Grading Mechanism?
To successfully complete a programme, a student must take all three assessments (Formative I + Formative II + Summative) and obtain a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of three and above out of seven. An aggregate of your performance will count towards the final grade in each course.
|Percentage of Marks
|Meets the highest standards for the assignment or course
|70% and above
|Meets very high standards for the assignment or course
|65% to 69.99%
|Meets high standards for the assignment or course
|60% to 64.99%
|Meets most of standards for the assignment or course
|55% to 59.99%
|Meets basic standards for the assignment or course
|50% to 54.99%
|While acceptable, falls short of meeting basic standards in several ways
|45% to 49.99%
|Lowest passing grade
|40% to 44.99%
|Failing, very poor performance
7. Please share programme-specific FAQs
For information specific to MBL, please read FAQs: https://pace.nls.ac.in/
For information specific to Postgraduate diplomas, please read FAQs: https://pace.nls.ac.in/
We look forward to receiving your complete application. For any further queries, please write to email@example.com